Easter is right around the corner – are you ready? I’ve for 12 great Easter Sunday Brunch Ideas for you and your family to enjoy. You can enjoy traditional breakfast food or up your brunch to more lunch time favorites.
All of these are sure to please and fill up all the bellies after an Easter egg hunt. I’m not sure yet what my plan is for Easter – I’ll be in Florida for Spring Break, so I’m guessing we will be doing more of the easy overnight baked French Toast route or pre-made cinnamon rolls for everyone to enjoy with minimal hassle while on vacation.
12 Easter Sunday Brunch Ideas
- Easter Brunch Floral Tablescape from Bird’s Party
- Easy Skillet Orange Pecan Pull Apart Glazed Rolls from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Spinach and Citrus Salad Recipe from Pink Peppermint Design
- Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham from Dear Crissy
- Bacon Spinach and Mushroom Quiche from Giggles Galore
- Salmon Cakes from the Kittchen
- Baked Strawberry French Toast from Pint Sized Baker
- Strawberry Lemoncello Spritzers from Delightful E Made
- Superfood Salad from Cooking with Curls
- Smashed Potatoes with Onions and Mozzarella from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Orzo with Black Olives and Asparagus from Home Cooking Memories
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.