Who is excited for warmer weather and Spring Break? Do you hid eggs – plastic or real – outside? My kid is 11 now and she totally wants an egg hunt again. I’m happy to do it because I love seeing the joy on her face. Today I’ve got 10 Fun and Easy Easter Treats for you to make.
The kids and the adults are going to love them! Last week, I shared 12 Amazing Easter Crafts, so it’s only fair that this week focuses on the treats!!
Fun and Easy Easter Treats
- Easter Egg Nest from Rose Bakes
- Easter Grass Cupcakes from More than a Mom of Three
- Mini Easter Cheesecakes from Simply Stacie
- Bunny Tail Easter Muddy Buddies from Embellishmints
- Easter Candy Topiary from Lolly Jane
- Easter Truffle Bark from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Nutella No Bake Bird Nest Cookies from She Saved
- DIY Chocolate Easter Eggs from Gluesticks Blog
- Easy Lemon Jelly Easter Egg Donuts from Pint Sized Baker
- Rainbow Cheesecake from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Marshmallow Bunny Cupcakes from Dukes and Duchesses
- Strawberry Salty Dog Moonshine from Pink Heels Pint Truck
WOW! I know you and the kids are going to love making all of those fun Easter Treats!! Here’s a few more from me for you to check out.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.