Gooey blondie bars flavored with pumpkin kisses and caramel! You’ll love these easy Pumpkin Kiss Caramel Blondies for your fall baking project. These bars will make many people happy.
Pumpkin Kiss Caramel Blondies
Looking for a yummy twist on a Blondie? Look no further than these Pumpkin Blondies drizzeled with caramel sauce. These easy gooey cake bars are easy to make. Everyone is going to love them at your fall party.
These blondies are soft and have an almost “uncooked” texture to them. But that’s because of the sweetened condensed milk used in the recipe. It is important to keep it all very soft and moist.
The Kisses leave an orange streak in the middle and the yummy pumpkin flavor distributes through the bars.
Homemade caramel sauce
The caramel on top is just what the bars need to make them extra double gooey!! I suggest adding the caramel sauce just when serving them. Don’t leave the caramel on top of the bars for a few days – It’ll just get hard and not so appetizing.
You can store your pumpkin blondies for up to 5 days if you pack them well and airtight. You can also freeze them. Pack them seperately and freeze them up to 6 months. Thaw them at room temeperature.
Pumpkin Blondies with Caramel Sauce
Dry cake ingredients (or 1 box of yellow cake mix)
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup butter molten
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses
- Salted Caramel for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180° C).
- Mix together the dry ingredients for the cake in a bowl. If you use a box of cake mix, add the content to a bowl.
- Add 1/2 of the sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, vanilla essence and the molten butter and mix. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a foil lined and well greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Whisk the milk into the remaining batter and set aside.
- Place the Pumpkin Kisses and remaining sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl, and heat for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and pour over the cake batter in the 9×13 baking dish.
- Drop, by the spoonful, the remaining batter over top of the melted pumpkin slurry and spread it gently with a offset spatula.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- The middle layer will remain soft and gooey, but the crust should be crisp and cooked.
- Cool for 1 hour, then drizzle with salted caramel and enjoy!
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.