Simple and delicious Strawberries and Cream Cookie Crumble Bars made with cream cheese and strawberry pie filling.
A few weeks ago I shared some Peaches and Cream bars, now it’s time to introduce you to these Strawberries and Cream Cookie Crumble Bars! They have a wonderful sugar cookie crust, sweetened cream cheese, strawberry pie filling and a delightful crumble topping that was just to die for!
The bars are going to make you a hit at the next potluck, church gathering, or book club meeting. I loved them so much and I hated giving them to my neighbor (but my waistline thanked me).
With a premade sugar cookie crust, these were quick to whip up! However, if you prefer, you can take the extra time to make your own sugar cookie dough. Completely up to you.
Your kids can help you press the cookie dough into the pan, mix the cream cheese, and crumble mixture. Kids love to help in the kitchen.
So, if you are looking for a quick and easy snack to bring to a gathering, look no further than these Strawberries and Cream Cookie Crumble Bars. I bet you already have what you need in your pantry!
I know that your family is going to love them! You can swap out the strawberry for your favorite pie filling flavor. I plan on making another tray of these this summer for a family potluck party.
- 1 package pre-made Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 can Strawberry Pie Filling
- 1/2 C Flour
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, cold
- 1/2 C walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Press the cookie dough into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until smooth. Smooth over the crust and spoon the strawberry pie filling over the sweetened cream cheese.
- Whisk together the flour and brown sugar then cut in the cold butter to form a grainy crumb. Add in the walnuts and sprinkle over the strawberry pie filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges are brown and toasty. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. You can serve them warm and eat with a fork, or refrigerate and eat with your fingers.
- I liked them cold with a glass of milk! The perfect dessert bar.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g