This past week was a big one for my family. If you follow me on Instagram, I shared the big news – we got a PUPPY!! It took my husband a year to convince me to get a dog and I finally caved in and said yes at Christmas. It’s been six months of looking for a breeder and finding a puppy, but we finally picked up our newest family member this past Wednesday. It’s been a whirlwind the past few days between potty training, crate training, and still trying my best to live a “normal” life. If you have any puppy tips, I’d love to hear them! This week I’m sharing a bunch of great recipes for Father’s day! So, these may be very stereotypical dad recipes, but it’s also what my husband likes so I figure that the rest of the guys out there would love them as well. These recipes are also great all summer long for family BBQ’s and weekend potluck parties with the neighbors.
Recipes for Father’s Day
- Dutch Potato Salad from Simply Stacie
- Easy Classic Deviled Eggs from Walking on Sunshine
- Caramelized Onion Beer Dip Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Best Ever Chili Dog Recipe from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Chicago Hot Dog Char Dog Style from Adventures of Mel
- Sausage Smashed Burger from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Romaine Salad from Dukes and Duchesses
- Skillet Pork Chops with Tomato Shallot Sauce from Neighborfood Blog
- Alabama Pot Roast from The Bearded Hiker
- Sesame Noodles Grilled Chicken from Cooking With Curls
- Butterfinger Ice Cream Pie from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Layered Ice Cream Pie with Chocolate Cookie Crust from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Each Father’s Day I make my over-the-top Big Mac Cake!
You can have the kids make dad some Super Star treats.
And of course, the popular Mustache Cake Pops that are so fun to give to your favorite whiskered dude!
And if you really don’t want to check out Instagram for the photos of Beauregard the Great Pyrenees, here’s a few cute ones!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.275
Thanks so much to everyone for linking up each week! I’m always excited to see what everyone has been up to. Next week I would love to see some SHERBET and SORBET recipes! Fresh and fruity sorbets are perfect for the summer months. Gimme some awesome recipes for me to feature next week.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.