Traverse City Cherry Cordial Frozen Yogurt from Kirsten of Comfortably Domestic
Horchata Ice Cream with Mocha Mallow Swirl from Allison of Decadent Philistines Save the World
Princess Badass Ice Cream from Sophia of NY Foodgasm
- packet of Graham Crackers
- 1 1/3 cup heavy cream, divided
- 4 oz chopped chocolate, bittersweet, semi-sweet
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch square dish with parchment. Place graham crackers flat in the pan. Break them to fit, if needed.
- Heat 1/3 cup cream for 1 minute in the microwave and pour over the chocolate. Stir together until smooth. Pour over the graham crackers and place into the freezer while preparing the marshmallows.
- Whip the egg whites until frothy then add the sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Whip the coconut cream and 1 cup cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the egg whites and then layer it over the chocolate.
- Top with mini chocolate chips or chocolate chunks, and graham cracker pieces.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Cut up and serve.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.