Easy 4-Ingredient Horchata Ice Cream
I came across some powdered mix, similar to this, in an international store. I bought the pack and loved it! I made a cup of it to try out and thought that the sweet flavor would be perfect mixed into some ice cream. So, that’s what I did.
I took the three ingredients – cream, sweetened condensed milk, and horchata powder, and then added in some yummy dulce de leche to it! OMG! Beyond amazing!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 – 5 tablespoons horchata powder
- Dulce de leche
- Whip the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until thick peaks form. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and horchata powder. Mix together and taste test. Add more flavoring if desired.
- Transfer half the cream to a large freezer safe container. Add in some dulce de leche to the cream and gently swirl in. Top off with the remaining cream and add some more dulce de leche. Gently swirl in leaving a visible ribbon. Cover and freeze overnight (8-12 hours).
- If desired, add in some extra cinnamon or nutmeg to the ice cream before freezing for a bolder flavor profile.
- Scoop and enjoy!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.