Today, I’ve put together 12 Back to School Meals for Busy Families like mine. I hope this can save my sanity for our first week back to school.
Back to School Meals for Busy Families
- Bacon Egg Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Recipe from Cooking in Stilettos
- Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars from Delightful E Made
- Croissant French Toast Casserole from This Gal Cooks
- Chicken Italiano Pizza Muffins from Rose Bakes
- Pizza Pocket Recipe from The Jenny Evolution
- Apple Bars from The Country Chic Cottage
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscano Soup from Flour on my Face
- Easy Pan Pizza from Dizzy, Busy and Hungry
- Hawaiian Chicken from Simply Stacie
- Sheet Pan Loaded Chicken Nachos from Honey and Birch
- Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls from Living La Vida Holoka
- Chocolate Covered Apple Slices from She Saved
You can also take a look at these easy back to school Cereal Bar Recipes for breakfast, lunch, and snack!
Making your own homemade Apple Sauce is easier than you think! Add it to lunchboxes for a healthy treat!
And you can easily make your kids their favorite Jam for PB&J! Here’s two easy homemade jam recipes that just make a cups worth.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.