The end of April is here. Spring Break is over and now I’m counting down the days until school lets out for Summer Vacation! Just six more weeks of alarm clocks and grouchy mornings. I’ve started cleaning up the yard, but there is just so much to do. I honestly don’t know if I’ll actually get it all done. No matter, because I’ll still have friends over to cookout soon! It’s time to inspire you with these 10 Outdoor Entertaining Favorites for food, drinks, and crafts to get your ready for your first outdoor gathering of the year. Thanks to all the bloggers who link up each week, I’ve collected my favorite posts to share with you.
10 Outdoor Entertaining Favorites
- Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement from Giggles Galore
- Toolbox Farmhouse Flower Arrangement from My Life from Home
- Old Drawer Flower Box from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Small Backyard Ideas from Growing Up Gabel
- Spicy Grapefruit Margarita from Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Old Fashioned Homemade Lemonade from The Country Chic Cottage
- Blood Orange Cinnamon Margaritas from Take Two Tapas
- Delicious Party Appetizers from Birds Party
- Front Porch Spring Mantel from Penny’s Treasures
- Restaurant Style Chipotle Salsa from Home Cooking Memories
I hope that you enjoy these as much as I did! There’s always great link ups each week on the party!
To add to the collection you can check out this Spring Fever Round up
And here’s a blast from the past – Daffodill Lollipops! I love making these with my kid!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.223
Thanks so much to all you awesome bloggers who stop by each week with new content! You all are so talented and creative. I love sharing all of your posts!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.