This weekend we finally went to our local pumpkin patch! It was a beautiful 80 degree day with clear skies and and a slight breeze. I knew the rest of the town would also be there, so we opted to go at the end of the day and avoid the crowd.
Now that I have the pumpkins, what should I do with them? Keep them whole and just put them on my front porch or dress them up with some fun stickers and ribbons? If you’re not sure what to do with your pumpkins, check out the Pumpkin Crafts ideas you can make while enjoying you Pumpkin Treats! It’s time for a fabulous Pumpkin Party and I’m the hostess 🙂
It’s a Pumpkin Party!
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread from Life Sew Sweet
- Paleo Pumpkin Waffles with Pumpkin Spice Sauce from Food Faith Fitness
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins from Flour on my Face
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix from Honey and Birch
- Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Martini from Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Pie from Scratch from Walking on Sunshine
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Cincy Shopper
- Pumpkin Spice Fudge from Annie’s Noms
- Cactus Pumpkin from Living la Vida Hokola
- Colorful Fall Pumpkin Wreath from Giggles Galore
- DIY Fall Pumpkin Candle Holder from Momma D Jane
- Cute and Colorful Painted Pumpkins from Flamingo Toes
- Distress Painted Pumpkin Baking Tins from Stow and Tell U
- Dryer Vent Pumpkins from You Brew My Tea
- DIY Pumpkin Topiary from The Darcie Craft Blog
- DIY Wood Pumpkin Cutout Tutorial from H2O Bungalow
- Fall Pumpkin Decorative Plate from How to Nest for Less
- Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Tow Table from Petticoat Junction
Phew! That’s A LOT of Pumpkins!! Want a few more?? Why not make some Poached Pea and Pumpkin Bread?
Or this Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake was just AMAZING!
Of course, this Pumpkin Creme Brulee was simply divine as well!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.