This weekend we finally went to our local pumpkin patch! It was a beautiful 80 degree day with clear skies and and a slight breeze. I knew the rest of the town would also be there, so we opted to go at the end of the day and avoid the crowd. Now that I have the pumpkins, what should I do with them? Keep them whole and just put them on my front porch or dress them up with some fun stickers and ribbons? If you’re not sure what to do with your pumpkins, check out the Pumpkin Crafts ideas you can make while enjoying you Pumpkin Treats! It’s time for a fabulous Pumpkin Party and I’m the hostess 🙂
It’s a Pumpkin Party!
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread from Life Sew Sweet
- Paleo Pumpkin Waffles with Pumpkin Spice Sauce from Food Faith Fitness
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins from Flour on my Face
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix from Honey and Birch
- Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Martini from Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Pie from Scratch from Walking on Sunshine
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Cincy Shopper
- Pumpkin Spice Fudge from Annie’s Noms
- Cactus Pumpkin from Living la Vida Hokola
- Colorful Fall Pumpkin Wreath from Giggles Galore
- DIY Fall Pumpkin Candle Holder from Momma D Jane
- Cute and Colorful Painted Pumpkins from Flamingo Toes
- Distress Painted Pumpkin Baking Tins from Stow and Tell U
- Dryer Vent Pumpkins from You Brew My Tea
- DIY Pumpkin Topiary from The Darcie Craft Blog
- DIY Wood Pumpkin Cutout Tutorial from H2O Bungalow
- Fall Pumpkin Decorative Plate from How to Nest for Less
- Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Tow Table from Petticoat Junction
Phew! That’s A LOT of Pumpkins!! Want a few more?? Why not make some Poached Pea and Pumpkin Bread?
Or this Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake was just AMAZING!
Of course, this Pumpkin Creme Brulee was simply divine as well!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.246
Hey Bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up each week! I use all your posts to pull together these round ups. If you’d like to be featured on future posts, I’ve provided the upcoming topics below. Link up your favorite fall decor for a chance to be featured next week!
Oct 23 – Fall Decor. Let’s make these decoration last through Thanksgiving.
Oct 30 – Birthday Celebrations! – ok, I know it’s not very seasonal, but it’s my Birthday so we’re going with it!
Nov 6 – Thanksgiving Food – Appetizers, side dishes, drinks, main course and desserts!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.