These super quick and easy Pumpkin Pie Pop Tart Pops are made with just a few ingredients. They are also suitable for baking novices and are perfect for Thanksgiving and other fall occasions.
Pop Tarts into balls?
Pop Tarts are great for making tasty little confections. They just need to be ground up and then can be transformed into another shape.
Pumpkin pops in the fridge
I usually don’t like making pops with cream cheese because of the refrigeration lead to condensation, and condensation on the candy can create a sticky mess.
But, for the great pumpkin flavor, these are worth the extra step of keeping them wrapped up in the fridge and then allowing them to come to room temperature.
Leave them still in their bags, to avoid condensation on the chocolate. The condensation will form on the bag leaving the candy coating clean.
Browser through our 180+ Cake Pop Recipes.
Quick Pumpkin Pop Tart Pops
- 6 Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
- 1 bar of Almond Bark or white chocolate
- Break off the Pop Tart crusts from six Pop Tarts and pulse in Food Processor.Break up the rest of the Pop Tarts and pulse to a fine crumb.
- Add in Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese and mix until all blended.
- Make 12 Pop Tart Balls with a size of ~1 ½ inch. Place in a fridge until needed.
- Melt almond bark in a small pan. Stir until it is smooth and shiny.
- Dip ¼ inch of a wooden stick into the melted Almond Bark and insert into the balls. Then dip the entire ball into Almond Bark and drip off excess melts.
- Add sprinkles when wet or allow to dry and add stripes and then sprinkles.
- Serve along with your other Pumpkin Treats. Enjoy!
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.