In the meantime, spring is in the air and you can eat, drink and make these Pastel Spring drinks, treats and crafts with your family.
It’s A Pastel Spring
- Painted Mason Jars from The Country Chic Cottage
- Wagon Wheel Farmhouse Style Wreath Tutorial from Lydi Out Loud
- Melon Rum Cocktail Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Lemon Cookie Press Cookies from Queen Bee Baker
- Pink Rose Mimosa Recipe from Flour on my Face
- Surfs Up Luau Party from Frog Prince Paperie
- Light and Chewy Lemon Cookies from Joyful Homemaking
- Rhubarb Shrub from Our Good Life
- Peach Bellini Merveilluex from Pint Sized Baker
- Painted Decorated Book Covers from Lydi Out Loud
I’ve got a few more pastel colored treats that are perfect for a spring treat – Like this mint chip ice cream.
Or this Pineapple Sherbet.
And everyone loves lemon treats, so why not make these easy cake pops with pretty pastel sprinkles.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.