In the meantime, spring is in the air and you can eat, drink and make these Pastel Spring drinks, treats and crafts with your family.
It’s A Pastel Spring
- Painted Mason Jars from The Country Chic Cottage
- Wagon Wheel Farmhouse Style Wreath Tutorial from Lydi Out Loud
- Melon Rum Cocktail Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Lemon Cookie Press Cookies from Queen Bee Baker
- Pink Rose Mimosa Recipe from Flour on my Face
- Surfs Up Luau Party from Frog Prince Paperie
- Light and Chewy Lemon Cookies from Joyful Homemaking
- Rhubarb Shrub from Our Good Life
- Peach Bellini Merveilluex from Pint Sized Baker
- Painted Decorated Book Covers from Lydi Out Loud
I’ve got a few more pastel colored treats that are perfect for a spring treat – Like this mint chip ice cream.
Or this Pineapple Sherbet.
And everyone loves lemon treats, so why not make these easy cake pops with pretty pastel sprinkles.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.