Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/dried-fruit-and-nut-bars/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 6 dried figs
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1 handful of cashews
- 1 handful of dried blueberries
- 1 handful of dried cherries
- 1 handful of raisins
- Place all ingredients into a food processor until finely chopped. Press into an 8 x 8 pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 2 inch squares and enjoy.
- You can also roll each square into balls if you prefer. I find that they don’t fall apart as much when I roll them up.
- Enjoy your snack!