Don’t be scared of making Gluten Free treats, give these Gluten Free Funfetti Whoppie Pies a try for some easy snacks that everyone will love.
Gluten Free Funfetti Whoppie Pies
I’ve been experimenting with Gluten Free baking and I have to tell ya, it’s so much easier with a box mix. The few things I’ve tried from scratch have all been a failure, but things that I’ve made from a mix have all turned out very well.
Like these Gluten Free Funfetti Whoopie Pies made from a cake mix.
I am still lost when it comes to GF baking. I don’t understand all the different types of flours and all the conversions. What the difference is between rice flour and almond flour are and what the result will be in the cookies or cake. I just like to follow the instructions and make a few changes.
Gluten Free Funfetti Whoopie Pies
- Gluten Free Cake Mix Yellow 15 oz. box
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Rainbow Jimmies
- Chocolate Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a large baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Mix the cake mix, milk, oil, and eggs until smooth and thoroughly combined. Add in jimmies and just fold in. Do not over stir and cause the colors to run.
- Measure out dough with a cookie scoop or use a tablespoon to measure.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- When all the whoopie pies are cool, add frosting to one and sandwich with another. Add some more rainbow jimmies to the frosting in the middle.
- Have fun and enjoy!
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.