Disclaimer – Peeps and Company sent me these products to have some fun creating. All opinions are my own.
I’ve got Zombie Peeps on my desserts! Hurry up and grab a slice before they gobble it all up!
I had a lot of fun creating Zombies from my Peeps!
It was a lot of fun to stab them, give them red eyes and bloody bite marks. All it took was a little bit of red gel food coloring and a few Mike and Ike candies that I cut up.
I had some Sugar Free Pumpkins, a few Chocolate Mousse Cats, and some Mini Peeps that I transformed into Zombies!
Even my daughter, who doesn’t like gross stuff, got a kick out of my zombie Peeps!
She was impressed with the little Tombstones, Spiders and Bugs that I made from the Mike & Ikes.
Does your neighborhood Boo each other? We do here and it’s so much fun to leave a little goodie bag of candy on your neighbor’s doorstep.
See rules HERE.
And, if you want to buy these fun Peeps yourself, use the discount code “PSB20” at http://www.peepsandcompany.com/ for a 20% savings off your ENTIRE order! (BTW – it’s time to start thinking of Christmas gifts as well.)
Halloween Peeps Cake
- 1 Cake Mix
- 1 Frosting
- 1 C Powdered Frosting
- 1 package of Grape Mike & Ikes
- 1 package Chocolate Mousse Peeps Cats
- 1 package Sugar Free Peeps Pumpkins
- 1 bag Mini Peeps
- Red Gel Food Coloring
- 1/2 C Melted Chocolate Chips
- Gather Peeps, Mike & Ikes, red food coloring, toothpicks, a sharp knife, sprinkles, melted chocolate and your imagination.
- For the Scratch Marks
- Add scratch marks using a toothpick dipped in the red gel food coloring and make scratches.
- For the Stab Wounds
- Cut a Mike & Ike candy into 4ths and use one to stab a Peep. Add some red food coloring to enhance the effect.
- For the Spiders and Bugs
- Take two Mike & Ike for the flying bug. Cut one in half and use the melted chocolate to adhere the wings and sprinkle eyes.
- Take three Mike & Ikes and cut two into quarters for the legs. Attach the 8 legs to the body with chocolate and add sprinkles for eyes.
- For the Cake
- Bake Cake according to the directions two 6 inch round pans. Use the remaining batter to make mini cupcakes. Bake as directed and cool.
- For the Frosting
- Remove the frosting from the container and mix with a cup of powdered sugar to thicken it. Frost the cake and cupcakes and top with zombie Peeps.
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!