For a Halloween treat that is sure to excite the children while tasting good, give this Halloween Pretzel Snack Mix a try. It is both fun and easy to prepare and makes for the perfect snack to give to the children during the spooky season.
Quick and easy Halloween Snack Mix
I will admit that I am always looking for an easy recipe that does not take too long to prepare. I do not want to spend hours in the kitchen, but I want to create something that will taste good and impress my kids and others.
I want to follow a recipe that people will enjoy and want me to make again and again. And that is precisely what happens when preparing this pretzel snack mix for Halloween.
Starting your Snack Mix
This Halloween Pretzel Snack Mix is my absolute favorite Halloween-inspired recipe for a few good reasons. It includes all my favorite sweets for starters and is a combination of both a sweet and salty snack.
Aside from its great taste, it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. In just 10 minutes, you can make the snack mix and serve it to the kids. If you follow the recipe to a T, you will have enough of the snack mix for at least eight people, but you can always double the recipe if need be.
If you are going to prepare this Halloween snack mix, there are some helpful tips to know ahead of time. For example, the recipe does call for peanut M&Ms in addition to the regular M&Ms.
- After I make the Halloween snack mix, we usually devour it in no time because it is that good.
- If I am making the mix for a party, I will store it in the fridge in a sealed container with a lid.
- The reason that I like to store the mix in the fridge is that it keeps the snack mix cool and prevents the chocolate from melting everywhere.
More Halloween Snacks for you!
- Healthy Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail
- Oreo Spider Bites
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Halloween Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Werewolf Kibble
Halloween Pretzel Snack Mix
- 5 cups Pretzels
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- 3 cups Bugles
- 1 cup Candy Pumpkins
- ½ cup Peanut M&Ms
- ½ cup M&Ms
- Candy eyes
- Candy melts melted
- In a large bowl combine the pretzels and bugles until well combined
- Spread mixture out on a baking sheet in to a even layer
- Add in the chocolate chips, pumpkins, and M&Ms
- Drizzle on the melted candy melts
- Add on candy eyes and sprinkles
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.