Pimp simple Fortune Cookies with delicious chocolate and elegant sprinkles. Turn them from a basic, sweet bite, to a little mini dessert. These chocolate dipped fortune cookies are perfect at every party.
You can prepare these chocolate coated fortune cookies a few days ahead. You can buy them prepared, bake them from scratch, or customize some with fun, individual slogans inside.
We have decided for a classic blak and white theme, as these fortune cookies are part of your New Year’s eve no-bake treat plate. However, you can easily use colors of your choice. Just use differently colored candy melts or chocolate.
Storing your chocolate fortune cookies
These can be covered with plastic wrap or put into a air tight container for up to two weeks. As long as they are kept away of heat vents or warm temperatures, they can also be left on the counter.
Also try Chocolate Whisky Balls or one of the other New Year’s Eve Recipes.
Candy Dipped Fortune Cookies
- Unwrap the Fortune Cookies and line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the black candy coating in a microwave safe bowl and stir until smooth, 1 minute on high followed by 45 seconds on 70% power.
- Mix your sprinkles together in a bowl or use mixed sprinkles.
- Dip the fortune cookie into the candy at one side and shake off the excess. Add the sprinkles to the still wet candy on both sides, bottom and top.
- Place the cookie down on the wax paper to dry.
- Dip half the cookies in black, the other half in the white candy.
- Allow to dry completely before storing or serving.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.