I’m a #HersheysHero and I’m here on behalf of SocialStars to help #SpreadPossibilities about Hershey’s™ Spreads. This post has been written by me and all opinions are my own.
No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate and Almond Hershey’s™ Spreads
- 7 oz package of Ginger Cookies
- 5 tbsp Melted Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, at room temp
- +1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 – 13 oz jar of Hershey's™ Spreads – I used Chocolate with Almond
- 1 – 2 Tbls Sugared Ginger Pieces
- 1 – 2 Tbls Chopped Almonds
- 2 Tbls melted Chocolate Hershey's™ Spread
- In a food processor pulsate the ginger thins until finely crumbled. Add the melted butter and give it a few pulses until it’s mixed thoroughly.
- Put 1 Tablespoon of the ginger crust mix into a cupcake tin with liners and press firmly to create an even layer. Place it into the fridge to firm.
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl until it forms a smooth mixture with no lumps.
- Beat in the jar of Hershey’s™ Spread until mixture is combined. Beat in the cream until mixture looks shiny and mousse-like. Add more powdered sugar by the tablespoon until the mixture thickens a bit.
- You can add a dollop of the mixture onto cookie crust and smooth the surface or pipe it on with a pipping bag and large star tip. Place them back into the fridge for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- Before serving, melt some Chocolate Hershey’s™ Spread in the microwave for three 10 second intervals stirring it until it gets to “drizzle” consistency. Drizzle the chocolate over the mini cheesecakes then sprinkle with sugared ginger and crushed almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!