My all time favorite brownie recipe, this time made with mint. We love baking and serving these chocolate mint fudgy brownies to our friends!
Chocolate Mint Fudgy Brownies
Head on over for the recipe.
Want to see more of the recipes that I’ve shared there? Check here for a list of them.
- 2 cups Hershey's Mint Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9x9 baking dish with foil then spray with Pam with Flour.
- Melt mint chocolate chips and butter in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until all melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add in both sugars and stir until combined. Mixture will be grainy. Stir for 5 minutes allowing it to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan. Use the foil to easily lift the brownies from the pan.
- Enjoy warm with a dusting of powdered sugar and a glass of milk.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.