This Brownie and Ice Cream Tower Dessert is divine. It’s fudgy brownies with strawberry and banana ice cream all covered in hot chocolate fudge!
Brownie and Ice Cream Tower Dessert
We are putting this massive tower of chocolate and fruit together. I hope you’ve made (or at least bought) your strawberry banana ice cream (remember, it needs to sit overnight to harden) and made your decadent chocolate brownie layers. I love chocolate-covered strawberries and bananas, so that was my inspiration in creating this over-the-top dessert filled with strawberries and bananas. The added baked brownies just added to the amazing flavor with the homemade hot fudge.
This Brownie and Ice Cream Tower Dessert is sure to leave your guests 100% satisfied and totally cheating on their diets!
I’ve made my brownies in a 9 inch and 6 inch round pans to give it this tiered effect. Isn’t it just amazing to look at? It was so impressive standing on my beautiful Mackenzie Childs cake platter with the gold accents. I love this platter!!
The day that you are going to serve this you’ll want to make your homemade hot fudge sauce. This hot fudge takes about an hour and a half to make, so plan accordingly.
Once you have made this hot fudge, you may never want to buy it in a jar again. Who needs all that extra stuff? Polycarbonate 60? What is that? And nobody needs High Fructose Corn syrup in their diet.
The great thing about this recipe is that it makes a quart and can be stored in your fridge. I placed my leftovers in a mason jar and put it in the fridge. Hey, if Ben and Jerry make this hot fudge in their shops, then you know it’s good!
I hope you enjoy this decadent dessert. I’m sure your guest will be impressed with this Brownie and Ice Cream Tower Dessert! Just dipping the fresh fruit into the fudge was like Heaven to me!
For the Hot Fudge Sauce
- 4 oz. Unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Melt Chocolate and Butter in a double boiler. Add the cocoa and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually add in sugar. The mixture will be thick and have a wet sand consistency. Stir and cook in the double boiler for 20 minutes. Check water level and add more if necessary.
- Add in cream and milk and stir until completely incorporated. Continue cooking for another hour, stirring occasionally and checking the water level.
- The fudge is ready when all the sugar is dissolved and the fudge is smooth.
- Place 9 inch round brownies on a cake platter. Add strawberry banana ice cream and fresh fruit and drizzle with fudge. Add 6 inch round brownie, top with ice cream and fresh fruit and drizzle more fudge over top.
- Cut up and Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.