These Easy Fudgy Brownies with chocolate are perfect! With a crispy top layer and gooey in the center, this brownie recipe is my go-to recipe when the craving strikes! Try these chewy Brownies, made from scratch.
Individual Fudgy Brownies
The best fudgy brownie is the one you make your own. Add nuts, small marshmallows, fruit, or cream. Just the way you like it most. For a full blast of chocolate, try it with a molten chocolate core.
Or did you ever try adding a base layer of cookies for a fun brownie twist? This is your go-to recipe for all things brownies. Like a little heat in your brownies, add in a tablespoon of cayenne pepper, or make them peanut butter brownies.
Add in a cup of coconut or pour it over a crushed up layer of pretzels for a fun twist.
Want more cakey brownies?
Higher, fluffy, cakey brownies contain baking powder, which fudge brownies do not need. If you want your brownies more cakey, try this Basic Brownie Recipe.
Square or round
This recipe for fudgy brownies calls for a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. But you can also bake them in a 9 inch round cake pan. Or use a brownie pan with dividers.
Brownies made on the stovetop?
These brownies start on the stovetop. Instead of mixing the ingredients in a mixing bowl, we are swapping it out for a pot. First melt the butter and baking chocolate or chocolate chips, then add in the eggs and dry ingredients. This adds a deep richness to the ingredients’ combination.
Baking brownies does not have to be hard. This one-pot brownie recipe is easy to make and tastes just great! It’s a delectable chewy base brownie for adding in just about anything.
Try your homemade fudge brownie just now! Or try one of the other Brownie recipes.
Homemade Fudge Brownies
- 2 cups semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick Butter
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C). Line a 9 inch round cake pans.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until all melted and smooth. remove from heat.
- Add in both sugars and stir until combined. Mixture will be grainy. Stir for 5 minutes allowing it to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs one at a time. Then mix in flour, vanilla and salt.
- Pour into the cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan. Use the foil to easily lift the brownies from the pans.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.