These Easy Fudgy Brownies are perfect! With a crispy top layer and gooey in the center, this brownie recipe is my go-to recipe when the craving strike!
You want Fudgy Brownies?? I got your Fudgy Brownies – right HERE! These Fudgy Brownies were intended for a 13 x 9 baking dish, but they were made in two 9 inch round cake pans to be the “beef” in my Big Mac Cake for Father’s Day. This is my go-to recipe for all things brownies. You can add unlimited mix-ins if you want some candy or nuts in it. Add a base layer of cookies for a fun brownie twist.
- 2 cups semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick Butter
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line two 9 inch round cake pans and spray with Pam with Flour.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until all melted and smooth. remove from heat.
- Add in both sugars and stir until combined. Mixture will be grainy. Stir for 5 minutes allowing it to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in flour, vanilla and salt.
- Pour into two cake pans and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pans. Use the foil to easily lift the brownies from the pans.
This is a great one-pot brownie recipe that is easy to make and tastes great! It’s an awesome base brownie for adding in just about anything. Like a little heat in your brownies, add in a tablespoon of cayenne. Add in a cup of coconut or pour it over a crushed up layer of pretzels.
You could also use mint chocolate chips or swirl some peanut butter over the top before baking. Add some walnuts and marshmallows for a Rocky Road style brownie. There are so many possibilities with this basic recipe.
Think of it like Pizza Dough – once you have the dough shaped, it’s completely up to you and your taste buds as to what you want.
My taste buds want me to use some Raspberry Chocolate Chips to make into some brownies. Mmmmm! That sounds good. Chocolate Raspberry Brownies. Gotta make that!