Easy Brownies baked in doughnut forms and then transformed into Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches! The kid LOVE these for after school treats!
I had a lot of fun making these with my kid. She got in on the action with her own creation.
She didn’t want ice cream in the center of her sandwich so she opted for frosting and ton of candy sprinkles instead!
Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Brownie Mix – your choice on box mix or homemade
- Vanilla Ice Cream – about a quarts worth
- Fun Sprinkles – I used Rainbow Jimmies and Rainbow Chips
- Let your ice cream soften for 10 minutes. Line a small baking dish with plastic wrap and scoop out the ice cream in to the pan. Press the ice cream into a flat square and cover with the plastic wrap. Freeze for 4 hours to harden.
- Bake your brownies in a large donut pan for 15 – 20 minutes. Flip them out of the pan to cool completely.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and use a 2.5″ round biscuit cutter to cut ice cream circles out. Place the ice cream on top of the donut and create a sandwich.
- Pour out some sprinkles into a plate and press the edges of the sandwich into the sprinkles.
- Wrap the sandwiches in wax paper then in foil and freeze until ready to serve.
- Unwrap the goodness and enjoy!
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.