Woo Hoo! 2014 – Here I come! Are you ready??
I’ve got some BIG plans for 2014. For starters, I’m going to commit to writing a e-book. This really makes it all that much more real. I mean, telling ya’ll about it and putting it out there. I’m really excited to see where it goes and how the process goes.
I’m also kinda nervous… The goal is to have it out in the spring. YIKES! That’s in like 3 months, 90 days, 12 weeks! Eek!
My other Big Plan is to put together the 2014 Online Blog Con. I’ll be working with a few other ladies to put together an online conference for all bloggers. I’m excited to be taking over the conference from Dorothy and Ashton and I hope the ladies and I can do it justice.
We’ll be updating the website soon and getting the FB page, Google + page and Twitter going again ASAP! So, you participated in OBC 13, please like, follow, and share while we start sharing posts from out members.
The final thing I have my sights set on in 2014 is being Happy and Healthy. I’ve decided to swap out “Weight Loss Wednesday” for a Happy and Healthy recipe every Saturday Morning. Yes, I’ve still got a few pounds to loose, but I can’t do that if I’m stressing out over my “diet”.
I’d like to focus on Whole Food – Real Food – Good for You Food.
ok, ok… with a few sweets thrown in from time to time.
This Spicy Mexican Chocolate Pudding was amazing! I loved the heat of the chili pepper with the mix of the cinnamon and chocolate.
I admit, when I looked at it, my brain thought pudding and I was really confused by the texture at first. I was expecting creamy like pudding but it’s gummy jello.
However – Fair warning – The Chili Pepper floated to the top and and my first bite was a bit intense. Let it cool and stir it before pouring it into your mold to help keep the spice well mixed.
Chili Chocolate Jello
- 3 C Whole Milk
- 1/2 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 C Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 – 2 tsp Chili Pepper Powder / Cayenne / Paprika (I used a little less than 1 teaspoon because I'm a wuss for spicy foods. Add as much or as little as you like for heat.)
- 2 Tbls unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 C Cold Water
- 1 C Whipped Cream
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, mix the milk, cocoa, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and chili powder.
- whisking it, bring just to a boil then remove from heat.
- In a separate large bowl, pour in the cold water and sprinkle the two packs of gelatin over it. Let it sit for 2 minutes while the gelatin dissolves.
- Pour the hot chocolate over the gelatin and stir. Let it cool to room temperature, then pour into a 4-cup mold or individual cups like I did.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of paprika.
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!