So, when I saw THIS recipe, I decided, that I CAN do this!
A pretty boring one. Pretty 😉 but… boring.
So, to jazz up the wonderful milk chocolate pudding that I made, I decided to give it a S’mores twist!
I put the pudding into mini graham crusts and top it with marshmallows and MORE chocolate!
Toast up them ‘mallows and your campfire dessert at home is ready!
- 3/4 C Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbls arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1/4 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 2/3 C Milk, divided (not skim) – 1/3 C +1 1/3 C
- 1/3 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 3 oz. Milk Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbls unsalted butter, room temperature (cut into small pieces)
- 6 Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
- 1 C Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 C Mini Chocolate Chips
I link up at THESE GREAT parties!