Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/my-new-favorite-frosting/
© 2011 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
My New Favorite Frosting!
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin (Knox gelatin)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- In a heavy pot, heat up an inch of water to a boil.
- Combine cold water and gelatin in a glass measuring cup and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Place the measuring cup into the boiling water and stir until the the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow the gelatin to cool at least 5 minutes.
- While that is cooling, in a mixing bowl, beat heavy cream and sugar on medium speed. Once the cream starts to thicken, slowly add in the gelatin mixture.
- Continue beating until stiff peaks form.