Disclaimer – Peeps and Company sent me these products to have some fun creating. All opinions are my own.
Boo!! My Birthday is coming up in one month and that can only mean one thing… HALLOWEEN!!
Yes, I’m a Halloween baby. I’m a little pumpkin, a spook, a witch, my mamma’s little goblin… I love having a Halloween Birthday!
You know what else I love??
And I don’t think this dessert gets much simpler.
There’s just two ingredients plus the Peeps. So easy!
You wanna know what else is easy? Entering to win a pack of some PEEPS of your own!
I have a few more FUDGE RECIPES you can try!
Peeps Halloween Fudge
Recipe Type: fudge
- 1 bag White Chocolate Chips (11 – 12 oz)
- 1 container Vanilla Frosting (I found one that was already colored purple)
- 2 packages Peeps (5 count packages)
- Extra Peeps
- Food Coloring
- Prepare a n 8 x 8 baking dish lined with foil. Spray with Pam.
- Place White Chocolate Chips into a large glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and heat again for 30 seconds at 70% power. Stir until smooth. Do not heat again. Allow the heat of the bowl to continue melting the white chocolate. Place the jar of frosting into the microwave and heat for 45 seconds. Stir smooth and then add it to the melted white chocolate.
- Stir together until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Fold in the Peeps pieces and spread into prepared pan. Add sprinkles if desired. Cover and place into the fridge for an hour to set before cutting.
- To store, place in a covered container and store in the fridge.
- Top pieces with Halloween Mini Peeps when ready to serve.