- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup watermelon puree
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in a large bowl. In a separate large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk and watermelon puree. Add in the food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped cream with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into a 2-quart container and add in the mini chocolate chips. Sprinkle salt over top of the ice cream.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.