This is one classic recipe that everyone loves. Seven Layer Magic Coconut Bars are quick to make, easy, and always satisfying!
Seven Layer Magic Coconut Bars
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 oz coconut cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips with caramel centers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment up and over the sides. Fold or cut into the corners to make it fit square. Spray the parchment with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toast the coconut flakes either on the stove top or in a toaster. I prefer stove top method so I can watch it closer and don’t burn it. Set aside when 50% is browned.
- Melt your butter in the microwave then add the crushed coconut cookies and stir to combine. Press into the prepared pan. Sprinkle on the walnuts, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and toasted coconut. Cover with the sweetened condensed milk and then the caramel chocolates.
- Bake for 25 minutes and cool on a wire rack for several hours until at room temperature.
- Remove from the pan using the parchment paper “handles”, cut into large 2×3 inch bars and enjoy!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.