IKEA shoppers, check out the food pantry so you can make some homemade IKEA hack chocolate Ice Cream with their Chokladkrokant Bredbar!
Ikea Hack Chocolate Ice Cream
I love going shopping at Ikea, but it’s a dangerous place to go. It’s become more of an annual visit since the closest one is about 100 miles away. However, I made two trips to Ikea ten days apart and it was so worth it. First of all, I needed new office furniture, then I had to return to get a few parts they didn’t have in stock and to pick up three more containers of the Ikea Chocolate spread – Chokladkrokant Bredbar. I used some of that to make a wonderful no churn Ikea Hack Chocolate Ice Cream!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup IKEA chocolate spread + more for spreading
- Whip your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks forms. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and Ikea chocolate spread and whip to combine.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Scoop into ice cream cones and top with melted Ikea chocolate spread. Enjoy!