Ikea Hack – 3 Ingredient Brownies
I’ve spent a lot of time at IKEA recently and I fell in love with their Chokladkrokant Bredbar. What the what?? It’s a chocolate spread with little caramel pieces mixed in. I wanted to test it out in some nutella recipes, so I stared off with a tried and true favorite – brownies. I call them Ikea Hack Brownies and with just 3 ingredients these brownies are great for a midnight snack.
IKEA Hack 3 ingredient Brownies
- 1 1 /4 C IKEA chocolate spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Slice into large 2 inch square slices and top with a scoop of ice cream, caramel drizzle and sprinkles.
These brownies were so easy and yummy to make. Your kids can whip these up to make you dessert. I made a full recipe and a half recipe. The half recipe I made in our Breville Toaster Oven. I bake a lot of treats in my mini oven and I don’t feel the heat of turning on the oven this summer.
I loved these 3 ingredient brownies. They were gooey in the middle and crispy on the top. The little bits of caramel melted into the batter and made it just a bit sweeter. Brownies were great as is, but when you make them a la mode, they are even better. Add some more caramel sauce or chocolate fudge for a delicious dessert.
For more brownie recipes, take a look at these!