Hip Hip-HOORAY!! My kid is back to school and that means we are living on a schedule again. (I have mixed feelings about a set schedule.) I’ve picked out some great back to school breakfast ideas for you that look amazing and I bet are tasty as heck! Here’s 20 Breakfasts of Champions that your family can enjoy while everyone is rushing around to get out the door in the morning.
Back to School time for me also means fighting over what to eat in the morning is back and I hate it! My kiddo won’t eat whole wheat bagels, pancakes or waffles. She isn’t a fan of yogurt or cereal with milk. She’s said that eggs are bland and boring. Won’t even consider toasting bread. I’ve completely given up and trying to appease her. She’s starting 7th grade and she can choose from a healthy list, but I’m not fighting any more.
20 Breakfasts of Champions
Weekend Breakfast Classics
- Campfire Cinnamon Rolls from Adventures of Mel
- Blueberry Streusel Crumb Cake from So Much Better with Age
- Easy Cream Cheese Danishes from Cincy Shopper
- Churro Waffles Recipe from Live Love Texas
- Magical Unicorn Donuts Recipe from She Saved
Great for Breakfast on a Busy Morning
- Carrot and Zucchini Muffins from Food Fun Family
- Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins from Clean and Scentsible
- Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothies from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Instant Pot Poached Eggs from Cooking with Curls
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Bowl from Simply Blended Smoothies
Healthy Options to operate at 100% Brain Power
- Fluffy Vegan Pancakes with Lentil Protein with My Pure Plants
- Quinoa Almond Fruit Bowl from April Go Lightly
- Carrot Zucchini Muffins from Neighborfood Blog
- Easy Fluffy GF, Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes from Strength and Sunshine
- 21 Day Fix Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado and Egg from Carrie Elle
- Easy Cinnamon Roll GF, Keto Protein Pancake Recipe from Food Faith Fitness
I’ve got some great ideas for breakfast that great to make ahead and have ready to serve. Like these bran cereal bars.
These Gluten Free waffles can be made in advance and then frozen. Toss them into to toaster and breakfast is ready ASAP!
Of course, these bakery style blueberry muffins are always a hit with the family.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.286
I haven’t featured any BANANA RECIPES and CRAFTS yet. Hit me up with your favorite BANANA POSTS for a chance to be featured next week!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.