Hip Hip-HOORAY!! My kid is back to school and that means we are living on a schedule again. (I have mixed feelings about a set schedule.) I’ve picked out some great back to school breakfast ideas for you that look amazing and I bet are tasty as heck!
Here’s 20 Breakfasts of Champions that your family can enjoy while everyone is rushing around to get out the door in the morning.
20 Breakfasts of Champions
Weekend Breakfast Classics
- Campfire Cinnamon Rolls from Adventures of Mel
- Blueberry Streusel Crumb Cake from So Much Better with Age
- Easy Cream Cheese Danishes from Cincy Shopper
- Churro Waffles Recipe from Live Love Texas
- Magical Unicorn Donuts Recipe from She Saved
Great for Breakfast on a Busy Morning
- Carrot and Zucchini Muffins from Food Fun Family
- Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins from Clean and Scentsible
- Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothies from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Instant Pot Poached Eggs from Cooking with Curls
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Bowl from Simply Blended Smoothies
Healthy Options to operate at 100% Brain Power
- Fluffy Vegan Pancakes with Lentil Protein with My Pure Plants
- Quinoa Almond Fruit Bowl from April Go Lightly
- Carrot Zucchini Muffins from Neighborfood Blog
- Easy Fluffy GF, Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes from Strength and Sunshine
- 21 Day Fix Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado and Egg from Carrie Elle
- Easy Cinnamon Roll GF, Keto Protein Pancake Recipe from Food Faith Fitness
I’ve got some great ideas for breakfast that great to make ahead and have ready to serve. Like these bran cereal bars.
These Gluten Free waffles can be made in advance and then frozen. Toss them into to toaster and breakfast is ready ASAP!
Of course, these bakery style blueberry muffins are always a hit with the family.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.