(In my best Monday football voice) Are you ready for some Christmas?? I think my the first week of December most people have their tree up and have hopefully started Christmas shopping. I’ve gotten all of the inside of the house done, but those elusive outdoor lights just haven’t gotten done. I honestly don’t know if I will get to the outside this year. Does that make me a bad person? Ugh!! Instead, I’d rather stay inside where it’s warm and cozy and enjoy these 12 Christmas Spirits! Spread love and good cheer through alcoholic beverages. It’s all good! Cheers!!
These great recipes were shared last week by all of YOU! Thanks so much for bringing me the best from your blog each week!
- Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Mimosa from Honey and Birch
- Chocolate Martinis from Pint Sized Baker
- Spiked White Hot Chocolate from Delightful E Made
- Sparkling Cider Sangria from Art from my Table
- Orange Cranberry Margarita from Growing up Gabel
- Sparkling Christmas Punch from Totally The Bomb
- Winter Cranberry Martini from Tabler Party of Two
- Raspberry Chambord Champagne Cocktail from Simply Darrling
- Chila Orchata White Hot Chocolate from Cooking in Stilettos
- Hot Cinnamon Apple Brandy Cider from Culinary Envy
- How to make Peppermint Vodka from Run to Radiance
- Cinnamon Apple Martini from My Suburban Kitchen
A few more Christmas Ideas for you include this collection of 30 Holiday Cake Pops!
These beautiful Cream Cheese and Cranberry Muffins would be great for the weekend!
Or whip up some easy waffles and make some Cranberry Syrup! It’s the best!
I hope that you find something AWESOME for your holiday cocktails. Bring a special treat to a friend and share a moment with your family.
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share some of my favorite recipes and crafts from the blogs who link up!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.