Just say No to Diet Resolutions for the New Year
- Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Confetti Cake Ice Cream Cookie Cups from Chef Next Door
- Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak” from Munchkin Time
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Try Anything Once Culinary
- Lemon Olive Oil Cake from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Mocha Nanaimo Bars from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Double Chocolate Mousse Parfaits from Giggles Galore
- Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls from Chef Next Door Blog
- Sea Salt Caramel Bars from Food, Fun, Family
I know you want MORE snacks to make for these cold nights! Why not try this Strawberry Buttermilk Skillet Cake. It bakes while you’re eating dinner!
Or bake up some Blueberry Muffins that have a hint of lemon. They are perfect for breakfast and a mid-afternoon snack.
Are you enjoying an evening hot chocolate with the family? Try making some homemade marshmallows. Once you have homemade, you never want to go back to bagged marshmallows.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.