SUMMER TIME!! Woo hoo!! My kid is out for the summer and we are in the mood for cold drinks, tropical recipes, and fun crafting ideas for the season. I’ve put together 12 Pineapple Recipes and Crafts for you to make and enjoy over the next 90 some days of warm weather, pool parties, and chillin’ in the backyard! There’s something here for every pineapple loving person out there. All these recipes come from my Best of the Blogs collections where you can see themed round ups from fellow bloggers on the internet.
Are you ready for making plans for summer? Going anywhere for vacation or planning on relaxing at home for a staycation? Do you catch up on the never ending “honey do” list if projects? Are the kids going to camp? Whatever your plans are, I hope that you are safe and have a great time! I’ll keep you all updated on my summer activity.
Pineapple Recipes and Crafts
- Summer Sangria with Watermelon and Pineapple from What the Fork
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum from Giggles Galore
- Pineapple Kiwi Margarita Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- DIY Pineapple Doormat from Lydi Out Loud
- Pina Colada Overnight Oats from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Pina Colada Donuts from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Tropical Breakfast Granola Yogurt Tarts from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Dole Whip Poke Cake from I Should be Mopping the Floor
- 2 Ingredient Pineapple Cake from Cincy Shopper
- GF Pineapple Fried Rice from Strength and Sunshine
- Pineapple Slaw from Cooking in Stilettos
- Luau Tissue Paper Pineapple from Frog Prince Paperie
And since you can never have too many Pineapple Treats, here’s a few more yummies for your tummies!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.229
Welcome to the Party! Thanks so much for linking up each week! There are so many great recipes and crafts to check and read. Next week, June 12, I’m going to be featuring CITRUS recipes and crafts. Add any lemon, grapefruit, lime, orange, and tangerine for a chance to be featured next week. The following week, June 19th, I’ll be looking for outdoor kid fun ideas. Seach your archives for those old posts that fit the bill!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.