S’Mores Mini Cakes
- 1 box Chocolate Cake + ingredients on box
- 2 packages of Graham Crackers
- Follow the instructions on the cake box.
- Crumble a full rectangle of graham crackers in a paper cake pans to make your crumb base. Add the cake batter over the crumbs and bake your cakes for 20 minutes.
- Remove them and check for doneness. Allow them to cool in the paper pans. When ready to serve, add marshmallows and place them under the broiler and watch closely as they puff up and brown.
- Remove and serve with a cold glass of milk!
I’m very excited to be heading off to California. Kim, from KC Bakes, is the brains behind the meet up. I was so happy to have met Kim at the Food Blog Forum in May. We were instantly BFF’s and now we talk on the phone and IM each other for cake pop ideas, blog idea, photo tips and just to talk about life.