Got a little princess who loves Disney? She’s going to love these Sophia the First Inspired Cake Truffles for her next princess party!
Sophia the First Inspired Cake Truffles
Sophia the First Cake Truffles
Got a little princess who loves Disney? She's going to love these Sophia the First Inspired Cake Truffles for her next princess party!
- Purple Candy Melts
- White Candy Melts
- Candy Mold
- Tiara/ Crown Mold
- Pearl Dust – optional
- Make your cake pop batter and prepare your round cake balls.
- Melt the purple and white candy melts according the instructions.
- Fill the candy molds about 3/4 full and place a cake ball into each cavity. Leave them to harden, it should only take about 5 minutes.
- Remove them from the molds and dunk them into the opposite color. Use a toothpick to fill in any gaps left around the sides.
- Allow to dry.
- Make all of out crowns. These can be made well in advance. I gave mine a little dusting of dry pearl dust to add some shimmer.
- I also added some pearl dust to the purple tops to give them a more regal look.
- Add a little bit of melted candy to the back of the crown and attach it to the cake truffle. Hold it in place until it dries.
- Store on the counter away from the heat until ready to serve.
For more Cake Truffle, check these out!