These little Mint Hershey Kiss Truffles are so cute and easy to make! They’re delicious and you can make them look anyway you want them to!
Mint Hershey Kiss Truffles
These little Truffles were Ah-maze-zing!
I love how they turned out.
All cute and colorful.
This one kinda reminds me of a Candy Crush Bomb! Swoon!!
Yes, I have a Candy Crush addiction. I play it as a means of distraction – a way to avoid doing work – a procrastination method to avoid doing the dishes, going to bed, and working on the blogs.
I don’t think that I’m very good at it I don’t think that there is such a thing with that game. It’s completely random and they always decide to blow up when I’m working my hardest to plan my moves.
I admit, I have paid about $3 on the stupid game for extra moves on levels that I was stuck on for days and I could see the move that I needed to win. I am ashamed.
But you will not be ashamed to serve these at your holiday party or bring as a hostess gift. These truffles are made with rich chocolate and a Mint Hershey’s Kiss in the middle!
You could totally use a different flavor, but I love mint and chocolate!
So make up a batch and enjoy some Candy Crush!
More Kiss Treats
Here’s a few more yummy truffles that I know you’ll fall in love with!
- 1/2 pound semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch salt
- 20 Mint Hershy Kisses
- Sprinkles, Jimmies, Nuts, Cocoa for rolling in
- Place the cream into the microwave for 1 minute. Pour the hot milk over the chopped chocolate and salt and let it sit for 5 minutes to melt and soften. Whisk chocolate until smooth and completely melted.
- Transfer the chocolate to a plastic container with a lid and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop or melon baller to scoop out and shape the truffles. Place the Kiss in the center and roll in your palms and then coat them in the sprinkles, nuts, or cocoa.
- Place into a plastic container with a lid and store in the fridge for up to a week.
Sanding Sugar and Jimmies will get soft when stored in the fridge. Only use them when you are planning on serving them right away.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.