These little truffles are so cute and easy to make! They’re delicious and you can make them look anyway you want them to!
Mint Hershey Kiss Truffles
These little Truffles were Ah-maze-zing!
I love how they turned out.
All cute and colorful.
This one kinda reminds me of a Candy Crush Bomb! Swoon!!
- 1/2 pound semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch salt
- Sprinkles, Jimmies, Nuts, Cocoa for rolling in
- Place the cream into the microwave for 1 minute. Pour the hot milk over the chopped chocolate and salt and let it sit for 5 minutes to melt and soften. Whisk chocolate until smooth and completely melted.
- Transfer the chocolate to a plastic container with a lid and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop or melon baller to scoop out and shape the truffles. Place the Kiss in the center and roll in your palms and then coat them in the sprinkles, nuts, or cocoa.
- Place into a plastic container with lid and store in the fridge for up to a week.
Here’s a few more yummy truffles that I know you’ll fall in love with!