The weather was BEAUTIFUL this weekend here in West Virginia. We got out of the house and went hiking – in short sleeves! The windows are open and the fresh breeze is so refreshing. I love it! I can’t believe that this is February and we have escaped any major snow storms this year. (Heck, if it does snow, I don’t think it’ll last long.) In celebration of my Spring Fever, I’ve got a round up of great recipes and crafts from last week’s Linky Party. It’s time to clear the clutter and refresh the spirit! Who is ready for SPRING??
Spring Fever – Recipes and Crafts Round Up
- Kale with Apples, Bacon and Lemon Shallot Dressing from A Dish of Daily Life
- Guest Room Reveal from A Thoughtful Place Blog
- Citrus Pistachio Salad from Lolly Jane
- Pomegranate Champagne Cosmopolitanism from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Unicorn Gift Bag Tutorial from Tikkido
- DIY Faux Copper Patina Vase Arrangement from The Happy Housie
- Lemon Raspberry Dutch Baby from The Kittchen
- Big Green Smoothie Bowl from April Go Lightly
- Mini Banana Split Pastry from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Colorful Spring Wreath from Crafts a la Mode
- Wood Chest Makeover from Petticoat Junktion
- Faux Succulent Centerpiece from Run to Radience
Also, I am so ready for my first vacation of 2017! Later this week, we are headed off to California Wine Country! Napa Valley and Calistoga and all the great little towns in between! We try to get out there every February. I’m excited to see my mama again and spend some time with her. They are a Sweet Destination that you really should visit! You can check out my posts on past visits at –
And then we come back and we jump right into renovating the kitchen! I’ve spend the long weekend emptying the kitchen cabinets of ALL THE STUFF that I have shoved into the cabinets and drawers. There’s just so much stuff! And honestly, I don’t know how much of it I actually need to keep… You can check out all the reasons why I am renovation my kitchen here – Kitchen Renovation.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.214
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.