With a few ice cream sandwiches and whipped cream, you can enjoy this Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream Sandwich Cake. It’s quick and easy for a crowd!
Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp strawberry extract
- pink food coloring, optional
- 12 Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Strawberry Syrup
- 1 C fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Mix in the sugar, extract and food coloring. Set aside.
- Unwrap and arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches on a platter. Add some strawberry syrup and a layer of fresh strawberries. Repeat with a second layer and top it with a third layer of sandwiches. Frost the layers with the strawberry whipped cream and place into the freezer to firm up. Top with extra strawberries, slice and serve.
For more Frozen Treats, check out these