Posted by Pint Sized Bakerhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/sugar-free-and-gluten-free-strawberry/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins
- 3/4 C almond flour
- 3/4 C baking soda
- 1/2 C Swerve
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp cashew butter
- 3 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 C fresh strawberries – hulled and cut into small pieces
- Melted Coconut oil to grease the cupcake pan
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Melt some coconut oil and grease a cupcake pan.
- Place the almond flour, baking soda and Swerve into a medium sized bowl. Add the remaining ingredients (except the strawberries) and stir thoroughly.
- Add the strawberries and fold to incorporate.
- Divide the batter evenly into the cupcake pan and bake these muffins for 15-17 minutes or until cooked through.
- Run a knife along the edge of the pan to loosen the muffins if they overflowed like mine did.
- NOTE – In the recipe that I followed, she microwaved her muffins in small ramekins for 1 minute 20 seconds. I had some batter leftover, so I microwaved one. The top did not crip up, but it was tasty.