Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/thin-mint-girl-scout-cookie-cake-pops/
© 2015 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Sleeve Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
oz Cream Cheese
Chocolate Candy Melts
- Place the Thin Mints into a food processor and process until at a fine crumb consistency. Remove a tablespoon of the crumbs and add the cream cheese to the food processor. Blend until it comes together into a ball.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon sized amount of the mixture and roll into a smooth sphere. Place them into the fridge while melting the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate candy wafers in the microwave for 1 minute in a ceramic mug. Stir and then reheat at 70% power for 45 seconds. Stir until completely meted and smooth.
- Dip a lollipop stick into the chocolate and then insert into the cookie ball. Complete adding all the sticks.
- Dip the cookie ball straight into the melted chocolate coating it completely. Tap off the excess candy and spoon over some of the cookie crumbs over the wet chocolate. Stand it up to dry.
- You can skip the cookie crumbs and stand up to dry. Once dry, add a few rings around to pop and add some colored sanding sugar to decorate.
- Enjoy your chocolate minty dessert!