Fresh, Tropical Fruit Pizza is perfect for a summer party dessert. With a cookie crust, pineapple cream and loaded with mango, papaya and kiwi fruit.
Tropical Fruit Pizza
I love a good fruit pizza just as much as the next gal, but sometimes I want something other than berries on mine. Enter the Tropical Fruit Pizza with nary a berry sight.
This giant sugar cookie crust has a pudding “sauce” and it’s topped with fresh papaya, kiwi, pineapple and mango. I loved it!
Don’t get me wrong, my first fruit pizza was a berry pizza with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries – I think you get the picture – with a cream cheese sauce. It was good, however, I really prefer this pudding and pineapple sauce instead. It’s so good. You won’t use it all on this pizza, so just go ahead and snack on the pineapple pudding. YUM!
The key to this dessert is keeping the crust crispy. Prep everything and have them in the fridge ready to go until you’re ready to serve it.
You’re going to LOVE this Tropical Fruit Pizza. I did!
Tropical Fruit Pizza
- 8 oz apx 1/2 premade Sugar Cookie Dough
- 3 oz Vanilla pudding instant
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 mango
- 1 papaya
- 2 kiwi
- 1/4 pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Roll out the cookie dough to an 8 inch diameter approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool completely.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with the crushed pineapple and juices. Mix until combined and thick. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut up your fruit and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prior to serving, layer on the pineapple pudding and arrange the fruit. I have the papaya on the outside, then kiwi, pineapple, and mango in the middle.
- Serve immediately to keep the crust crunchy.
- Enjoy a delicious dessert!
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.