Did your family plant a garden this summer?? Have you been blessed with a bountiful harvest of fresh veggies? We didn’t take the time for ours this year, but we are lucky to have friends who share their delicious, fresh veggies with us and the farmers market is always full of amazing veggies every weekend. Today, I’ve put together 12 End of Summer Harvest Recipes that you can make to use up your tomatoes, zucchini, basil, squash, and more. Get in the kitchen with your seasonal veggies and make a great dish for your hungry family.
12 End of Summer Harvest Recipes
- Roasted Tomato Gazpacho Shooters from Take Two Tapas
- Easy Caprese Pasta Salad from Stagetecture
- Roasted Garlic Bruschetta Recipe from Everyday Home Blog
- Rainbow Veggies Kabobs from Honey and Birch
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup from Cincy Shopper
- Sweet Red Pepper Jelly from The Black Peppercorn
- Lemony Zucchini Arugula Pesto from Alisons All Spice
- Cucumber Olive Feta Salad from Low Carb Delish
- Parmesan Thyme Roasted Potatoes from Simply Stacie
- How to Dehydrate Zucchini and Yellow Squash from Six Figures Under
- Cheesy Zucchini Spinach Quesadillas from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peach Crumb Coffee Cake from Delightful E Made
I don’t have much in the way of veggie recipes here, but you can always check out these Back to School round up for some inspiration.
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.