Did your family plant a garden this summer?? Have you been blessed with a bountiful harvest of fresh veggies? We didn’t take the time for ours this year, but we are lucky to have friends who share their delicious, fresh veggies with us and the farmers market is always full of amazing veggies every weekend. Today, I’ve put together 12 End of Summer Harvest Recipes that you can make to use up your tomatoes, zucchini, basil, squash, and more. Get in the kitchen with your seasonal veggies and make a great dish for your hungry family.
12 End of Summer Harvest Recipes
- Roasted Tomato Gazpacho Shooters from Take Two Tapas
- Easy Caprese Pasta Salad from Stagetecture
- Roasted Garlic Bruschetta Recipe from Everyday Home Blog
- Rainbow Veggies Kabobs from Honey and Birch
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup from Cincy Shopper
- Sweet Red Pepper Jelly from The Black Peppercorn
- Lemony Zucchini Arugula Pesto from Alisons All Spice
- Cucumber Olive Feta Salad from Low Carb Delish
- Parmesan Thyme Roasted Potatoes from Simply Stacie
- How to Dehydrate Zucchini and Yellow Squash from Six Figures Under
- Cheesy Zucchini Spinach Quesadillas from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peach Crumb Coffee Cake from Delightful E Made
I don’t have much in the way of veggie recipes here, but you can always check out these Back to School round up for some inspiration.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.240
So, this was I was hoping to share your Biscuit Recipes, but there were no biscuit link ups 🙁 I was bummed. But, there were a lot of veggies shared so I ran with that! I hope that you liked them! Please link up some posts for FALL ACTIVITIES today! Here’s the list of up coming features. I’ll have this post open for two weeks so you can come back and add to it. Have a great end of August and enjoy your Labor Day Weekend. I’ll see ya again in September!
Sept 4 – I’m gonna take the day off. No party on Labor Day. Have a great night with the family!
Sept 11 – Featuring Fall Activities! Share some fall foliage, fall planting, gardening, crafts for the fall and of course recipes!
Sept 18 – Featuring APPLES! Apple recipes and apple decor!
Sept 25 – Featuring FALL BAKING! Apples, Pumpkins, Caramel – warm and delicious fall favorites!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.