Fall has officially arrived and for me that means more time in the kitchen baking good, comfort food. I love the fall spices that fill up the house with delicious aromas that just make my mouth water.
Anything baked with cinnamon just gets my tummy looking for more! And easy dinner casseroles dinners that I can make and bake in a hurry are perfect for cool nights with after school activities.
Do you spend more time in the kitchen in the fall and winter months? Do the cold, short nights lend themselves to more baking fresh breads, roasted veggies, and casseroles in your household? If so, here’s 15 Fall Baking Recipes that are perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! Enjoy!
15 Fall Baking Recipes
- Cheesy One Pot Tortellini and Sausage from NeighborFood
- Baked Vidalia Onion Dip from Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- Easy Chipolte Tamale Pie from Cooking in Stilettos
- Cabbage Roll Casserole from Simply Stacie
- Easy Maple Pumpkin Turnovers from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Caramel Apple Layer Cake from Annie’s Noms
- Braided Cinnamon Bread Recipe from Treat N Trick
- Easy, Spicy Pumpkin Spice Snack Almonds from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing from Cooking with Curls
- Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake from Lindsay’s Sweet World
- Easy, Small Batch Maple Pecan Scone Recipe from Pint Sized Baker
- Salted Double Chocolate Cookies from Annie’s Noms
Here’s a few more ideas that will get you in a baking mood!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.