- Apple Praline Pie from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Pottery Barn Inspired Flaming Pumpkins from Simply Designing
- Fall Watercolor Printable from How to Nest for Less
- Hot Spiced Cider Toddy from Cooking with Curls
- Brownie Bite Football from Dukes and Duchesses
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe from Run to Radiance
- I Can Smell Autumn Free Printable from Busy Being Jennifer
- Easy Vegetable Beef Soup from Don’t Sweat the Recipe
- Overnight Apple Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Healthy Coconut Chicken Soup Recipe from Frugal Living NW
This past weekend I was off in Austin, Texas for the BlogHer Food Conference. I had a great time meeting my blogger friends in person as well as making some new friends. It’s so awesome to get to know people in person and get to hang out with them. We ate a ton of BBQ, enjoyed some awesome donuts, talked shop, made connections and networked with great companies. I highly recommend going to a conference if you’ve got the money – they aren’t cheap.
The most important thing I learned while at BHF was the importance of video creation. Video is where you NEED to be investing your time. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t doing it well, you’ve got to start somewhere and just jump in with both feet. Facebook wants to transition to all video, YouTube the equivalent of 30-something Super Bowl views A DAY, and Pinterest is beta testing pinning video that will auto play. YOU NEED TO START CREATING VIDEOS.
So, last week I created and shared this video for my Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake. I’d love you to head over to the post and pin it! Thanks!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.