Here in West Virginia the apples are ripe and I’m loving every bite of the fresh and crisp apples that I’m getting. I am fortunate to have several apple orchards within a 15 mile radius of my house and the farmers market is filled with their bounty. I love apple treats way more than I like pumpkin treats. Pumpkin in November is great, but September and October is reserved for apples! I’ve gathered up these 15 Apple Recipes Perfect for Fall Baking. Apples for breakfast, lunch and dinner – that’s my kind of meal planning! Besides, you know what the doctor says! Enjoy an apple a day. A baked apple, fried apples, shredded apple or even an apple covered in gooey caramel makes no difference to me. I’ll eat them all up!!
15 Apple Recipes Perfect for Fall Baking
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oats Recipes from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Homemade Apple Cider Donuts Recipe from Moms Need to Know
- Apple Pie Muffins from Annie’s Noms
- Chunky Applesauce from Pint Sized Baker
- Grandpa Bob’s Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread from Gluesticks Blog
- Hot Spiced Cider from Marilyn’s Treats
- Skillet Apple Crisp from Food Fun Family
- Frosted Apple Cinnamon Snake Cake from Delightful E Made
- 3 Ingredient Apple Cake from Cincy Shopper
- Deep Dish Apple Pie from Simpy Stacie
- Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Ring from Cincy Shopper
- Apple Pie Stuffed Snickerdoodles from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
Of course, there’s also lots more apple treats here! Make this easy Apple Spice Bundt Cake for a tasty dessert.
Or make some fun Caramel Apples with the kids over the weekend!
And then there’s my favorite Dutch Apple Pie! Mmmmm! Love those crumbles on top!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.242
A Big Thank YOU to the bloggers who come back week after week to share their recipes, crafts and informative posts!
Sept 25 – Featuring FALL BAKING! Apples, Pumpkins, Caramel – warm and delicious fall favorites!
Oct 2 – Halloween Crafts! Gimme your fun costumes, games and family activities to make Halloween extra special!
Oct 9 – Halloween FOOD! I want treats for bloody ghouls, ghosts, vampires, and werewolves!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.