Day late and a dollar short – story of my life. Ugh. Has it gotten cold in your area yet? We’ve had a few mornings in the 30’s already and I hate it. The best thing about cooler weather is that it’s so much better for snuggling up on the couch under the blankets.
I’ve scoured the submissions to find the best snacks for snuggling with the family on the couch to watch TV. Get comfy while the parents enjoy an after dinner drink and the kids nosh on some yummy dessert.
12 Perfect Snacks for Snuggling
- Hot Spiced Cider Toddy from Cooking with Curls
- White Russian Coffee from Busy Being Jennifer
- Cranberry Orange Spiced Cider in the Crock Pot from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bars from Clean and Scentsible
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies from Five Spot Green Living
- Mini Pumpkin Churros from Food Fun Family
- Microwave Candy Corn Taffy from Home Cooking Memories
- Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites from Cooking with Curls
- Dutch Apple Pie Bars from Delightful E Made
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Spiced Cookies from Gluesticks Blog
Here’s a few more yummy treats from me. Easy Sprinkle Crinkle Cookies
We always snacked on these Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies on card night.
Brownies are always a hit – any day of the week. Frosted Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.