Everyone loves to eat raw cookie dough, now you can enjoy your Edible Cookie Dough Pops dipped in chocolate and topped with a mini chocolate chip cookie.
Edible Cookie Dough Pops
I’m getting ready for a big bake sale this weekend for Cookies for Kids Cancer with my daughter’s school. To keep things easy, we decided to go with just chocolate chip cookies. Any and all chocolate chip cookies. So that means we have chocolate chocolate chips, white chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate chip, gluten-free, and even a few brownies and cookie cups.
My contribution was 60 fruity, cake mix cookies with white chocolate chips and these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pops! I hope that everyone loves them!
If you’re a cookie dough fan and want to make something yummy for your next event, give these a try. If cake pops aren’t your thing, these should be easy.
As long as your butter isn’t on the verge of melting, you should not have a consistency problem. Most egg-free cookie dough recipes call for milk, but I’ve left that out. You don’t want the extra liquid in them and expect to roll them cleanly. Trust me on this one.
I also want to let everyone know about these wonderful cake pop boxes from BRP Box Shop. BRP sent me these to test and I love them! They are perfect for gift-giving, favors, and bake sales. Check out all of the boxes that BRP Box Shop sells on their site. I love their carrying boxes as well. They are awesome!
Don’t know how to make Cake Pops? I’ve got you covered! Check out my videos along with my tips on my Cake Pop Tutorials Page.
Here are more Ahhh-mazzing Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes for ya!
For the Cookie Dough
- 1 cup unsalted butter, soft
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
For the Pops
- Chocolate candy, CandiQuik, Almond Bark, Candy Melts
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, Mini Chips Ahoy!
- Mix the butter and brown sugar together until combined. Add in the vanilla and the flour. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Use a 1″ cookie scoop to measure out the dough balls. Hand roll until smooth then chill them for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate candy according to the directions and stir until completely melted and smooth. Dip a lollipop stick into the chocolate and then insert it into the dough ball.
- Once all the sticks are added, the dough should be at room temperature, but not soft. Dip the pops into the chocolate completely coating the dough. Attach a mini chocolate chip cookie to decorate then stand up to dry or place pop down, candy apple style to dry.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.