Happy Birthday to ME!! Today – October 31 – is my birthday. Let’s all take a moment to reflect….
Ok – On to today’s great collection of Fall Recipes to Warm your Soul. For me, there is nothing better than a warm meal after a day out in the cold. It could be spent raking leaves or shoveling snow, but a hearty bowl of stew or chili just warms one up from the inside. I think these dishes are what people remember the most about family time on a chilly evening all around the table laughing and having a great time while the temperature plummets outside. I hope that they warm you – and your kitchen- up!
Here are 10 Amazing Fall Recipes to Warm your Soul, satisfy your family, and make some great memories at the dinner table.
- Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Subs from Flour on my Face
- Crockpot Cherry Dump Cake from The Country Chic Cottage
- Hearty Turkey Chili from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Old Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits from The Gracious Housewife
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup from Clean and Scentsible
- Chocolate Pecan Pie from Living la Vida Holoka
- Homemade Yeast Rolls from Ann’s Entitled Life
- The Perfect Mushroom Bolognese Spaghetti from Hey Fitzy
- Swedish Meatballs from Cincy Shopper
- Gluten Free Cauliflower Alfredo Baked Penne Carbonara from Food Faith Fitness
I’d like to share all these Birthday Cakes that are here on Pint Sized Baker!
I also shared a classic Strawberry Birthday Cake for you. Made with Strawberry Curd, Swiss Meringue Buttercream and decorated with Strawberry Whoppers and Pocky Sticks! I loved it!! I’d appreciate a visit over to the recipe and a Pin! Thanks!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share some of my favorite recipes and crafts from the blogs who link up!)
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.